About Jesus Christ - The Son of God - Beginning of A GOD
Jesus was a real person. Then they all said, ‘Are You then the Son of God?’ So He said to them, ‘You rightly say that I am. Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, ‘All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. He was in the beginning with God. I'll miss this great birthday of jesus. Bethlehem (City of Jesus) It is birthplace of Sweet Jesus Christ, is three times holy, being revered by the followers of the three heavenly religions. I really love to Jessus..For a man who sacrifices to be made, who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act. Every man should admit to that..Fear not; I am the first and the last.
I hope that this little post about jesus will inspire you.
Jesus Christ Video
*** Famous Jesus Christ Quotes ***
* A heroic figure... not wholly to blame for the religion that's been foisted on him.
* A lot of people say to me, ''Why did you kill Christ?'' ''I dunno... it was one of those parties, got out of hand, you know.'' ''We killed him because he didn't want to become a doctor, that's why we killed him.''
* A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.
* Above all the grace and the gifts that Christ gives to his beloved is that of overcoming self.
St. Francis of Assisi
* Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force. Jesus Christ founded an empire upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him.
* All that I am I owe to Lovely Jesus Christ, revealed to me in His divine Book.
* By a Carpenter mankind was made, and only by that Carpenter can mankind be remade.
* Christianity takes for granted the absence of any self-help and offers a power which is nothing less than the power of God.
A. W. Tozer
* Each eye can have its vision separately; but when we are looking at anything? our vision, which in itself is divided, joins up and unites in order to give itself as a whole to the object that is put before it.
* Every time that I think of the crucifixion of Christ, I commit the sin of envy.
* God speaks to me not through the thunder and the earthquake, nor through the ocean and the stars, but through the Son of Man, and speaks in a language adapted to my imperfect sight and hearing.
William Lyon Phelps
* He comes into the world God knows how, walks on the water, gets out of his grave and goes up off the Hill of Howth. What drivel is this?
* I am pretty sure that we err in treating these sayings as paradoxes. It would be nearer the truth to say that it is life itself which is paradoxical and that the sayings of Jesus are simply a recognition of that fact.
* I believe in person to person. Every person is Christ for me, and since there is only one Jesus, that person is the one person in the world at that moment.
* I love to hear my Lord spoken of, and wherever I have seen the print of His shoe in the earth, there have I coveted to put mine also.
* I thank God for the honesty and virility of Jesus religion which makes us face the facts and calls us to take a man's part in the real battle of life.
Henry Van Dyke
* I wouldn't put it past God to arrange a virgin birth if He wanted, but I very much doubt if He would.
* In every pang that rends the heart the Man of Sorrows has a part.
* Jesus Christ is God's everything for man's total need.
* Jesus Christ turns life right-side-up, and heaven outside-in.
Carl F. H. Henry